Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Did you notice something different when you swung by today…?

Yes I have another new banner only this one is good! Really good! The banner was created by a wonderful friend of mine who is an amazingly talented artist and graphic designer. If you would like to see more of her work, visit her Red Bubble page which has an ever increasing collection of t-shirts, cards and artworks which are all available for sale.

Now I know that I have been a bit slack with writing regular articles over the last couple of months but I am making a firm commitment to correct this and write more regularly. I also intend to write more specific articles such as guides and tactics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't keep your word and write more, do we all get endless cookies and milk? Of course I might prefer fruit punch...

I liked your friend's artwork. Hopped over there. Wanted to welcome you to my ultimate blogroll as well. I found you in an old old post of mine hehe...sneaky dwarves! I'll have to keep popping by to see what else you've written for us. Some guides would be awesome :)

Ironarm said...

Well thanks for stopping by and adding me to your blog roll. Fruit punch you say... I might be able to organise something ;)