Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In the coming weeks..?

I was so busy writing my previous article on multi boxing that I only just noticed this doosey. In preparation for Wrath of the Litch King Blizzard will be releasing a pre expansion content patch.

  • New class spells and talents
  • Stormwind Harbor
  • Barbershops in capital cities
  • Zeppelin towers outside of Orgrimmar and Tirisfal Glades
  • Two brand-new Arenas featuring challenging new layouts, terrain hazards, and moving obstacles
  • Guild calendar
  • Hunter pet skill revamp
  • New profession: Inscription

Those of you who were around for the release of Burning Crusade will remember the pre-release patch which introduced some of the talent changes and lead into Burning Crusade. I am joyous to see the same for Wrath which will let us get a head start on talents and abilities along with an in game guild calendar (ours seems to break all the time). I am absolutely ecstatic that is will include Inscription. The hours I have spent collecting herbs were not in vain. I will be prepared! Oh wait wrong expansion…

The Key point here and I quote Eyonix is

"we will be issuing a new content patch in the coming weeks"


No comments: