Tuesday, September 2, 2008

5200 Gold

You may have noticed a lull in articles over the last week. I apologise, I have been busy working on earning all the money to get Squiggle an epic flying mount. Well I finally made it! Despite offers from Alassiel and Elfarol (who are loaded with about 15,000 gold between them) I farmed all of the gold myself with the only assistance in the form of Quest help and exclusive skinning rights. Part of the process was completing as many of the Shattered Sun Daily quests on “The Isle” as I could fit in before I had o go to work. I could easily make 100 gold a day and also a good amount of reputation. Subsequently I am now revered and soon will be able to get the nice necklace rewarded at exalted.


I am however quite over the Shattered Sun Dailies so I might go old school and try out the Netherwing ones next. I hear that they are more profitable and well why would say no to flying around on a dragon.

No comments: