Saturday, March 31, 2012

Buzz Bee Double Shot - Zombie Hunter

Buzz Bee Double Shot with Shells
A couple of good friends had their birthdays recently and I decided to put together a dart blaster based gift for them. I chose the Buzz Bee double shot in part because of it's nice clean design but also because of the sweet shell ejecting feature. The pain scheme is pretty basic with a semi gloss stock and a metal esk finish on the barrel and stock feature. The metal effect was an accidental result of dry brushing too hard and actually turned out really well especially after I added a brown wash weathering effect.



I wanted to add some little details so I included each of their initials on the stock as well as a Zombie Logo. Additionally the blaster was provided in some thematic packaging to complete the effect.

Close up of details on stock
Packaging

No comments: