Friday, October 3, 2008

Nothing to see here

My wow life has been pretty boring of late. I haven’t had a huge amount of time to play and what time I have had has been spent on getting my new computer running. Re-installing Warcraft from scratch and then getting all your addons macros and key binding right takes a surprisingly long time. When online I have been working on completing quests i’m aiming for the Seeker title) and getting my fishing up to scratch.

Sadly all my fishing time has been a bit of a waste. If I had waited until Wrath apparently I would have needed significantly less catches. However once Wrath hits the last thing I want to do is level fishing from 250.

Finally I put in my annual leave from for the 14th of November in today. Alassiel has moved around her shifts so we will both be able to get in there for at least day and work as leveling nice and fast.

1 comment:

El Farol said...

But....but.... you're part of my daily WoW fix.

Get your game on Iron :P

Hope you're back into the fray soon enough.