Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Straglethorn Vale Fishing Competition


I might have a comtender for my best in game moment, today I won the Stranglethorn Vale. In fact I won it on my first try. With only a moment to choose a reward (you don't win untill you complete the quest)I picked the Arcanite Fishing Pole, reading all the text for the Hook of the Master Angler probabily would have lost me the competition and in retrospect the rod is a better choice anyway.


I must thank Elfarol for his assistance, explaining to me that I need to set my hearthstone to the Booty Bay, showing me a good spot to fish, scouting my next pool and generally hanging around to give me Crusader Aura and make me a less appealing PvP target. Really it was him and a lot of luck on pools respawing in good places that won it.

1 comment:

El Farol said...

lol time for the Hook next Sunday :P

Grats again