Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Season 4 Announced

This morning Eyonix announced the end of the third arena season. The forth season (Brutal) will begin on the 24th of June, two weeks from today. This means that Season two items will be purchasable for honor, ratings will be reset to 1500 and the Brutal items will become available. We should also see some more Armoured Nether Drakes flying around as the top teams get their rewards.

A week ago I was planning on grabbing Squiggle a nice season one mace with my honor points. Boy am I glad I waited! I guess that also means I am going to spend two weeks farming my but off for honor so I can get a full(ish) Season two set or armour. On the down side the first few weeks of season four are going to tough, with everyone’s rating reset we will be fighting all sorts of tough teams.

Image thanks to http://www.dl.ket.org

No comments: