Thursday, June 12, 2008

When we were first starting Karazhan I remember Stragoth saying “One day I would like to see our guild clear this in one night”. At that stage we were struggling to get Attumen and Moroes down in one night, so clearing the whole place in just over four hours last night is another milestone for the Children of Stormwind. It wasn’t an overgeared group, in fact a couple of the players had never been to the second half of Karazhan. On top of that I don’t think we were going at full speed, we did stop several times to explain encounters and Skyer and I could still save time by improving our chain pulling.

It was also the last time Alassiel/Airora will get to come to Karazhan for a while. She is starting a new job so attending raids is going to be tricky. I hope you enjoyed your last one for a while and no sorry I am not multi boxing and playing your character through Karazhan as well.

There may have been a previous occasion when Karazhan was cleared in one night but I haven’t heard about it so sorry if that’s the case.

No comments: