Friday, May 9, 2008

The Great Hunt Begins


"What Jubei'Thos Down again? Stuff this i'm rolling a Horde"

Since I started playing I have wondered what Horde characters are like. I have killed and been killed by them but never experienced life from the other side. It seems like I am only playing half of the game. So in a moment of frustration at Jubei'Thos going down again I thought I would give it a shot. I choose a newish server (Dreadmaul) and a Tauren, the least freakish of the Horde races. Decided a shaman could be nice and off I went. Five minutes later I was bored. The Tauren starting area is huge, well it feels like that anyway. This along with only having one spell again turned me off big time. So Bloom the level 2 shaman was ditched in favor of fighting the lag on Jubei'Thos again.

One day i'm sure i'll go back and try again but for the moment the thought of going all the way to 70 again with no help and no friends was too much.

No comments: